1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people
QUESTIONS FOR ME:
1. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
Being born? XD
2. Who has had the most influence on you?
Bullies and anyone who's ever hurt me. They are the ones who've helped me become the twisted, blunt, bitter, insecure, slightly sociopathic bitch I am today
3. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
So far? Getting into college so easily.
4. What is your greatest regret?
Believing I ever had a chance with an amazing person I fell in love with.
5. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
I specialize in arachnid and insect torture. Wasps especially.
6. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
Nope~ I'm a good girl when it comes to that sort of stuff.
7. When was the time you were the most frightened?
I honestly cannot remember ._.
8. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?
Uh... Getting caught wandering around my house naked by my uncle XD
9. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?
Falling in love. Maybe I wouldn't feel so helpless if all the heartbreak and shit never happened.
10. What is your best memory?
I can't choose just one >.< I dunno. Meeting my dad after years and years of not seeing him?
10. What is your worst memory?
12. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?
I write. I roleplay. I read. Maybe not the most interesting hobbies for some, but it helps me keep a hold on my emotions and my sanity.
13. What is your most treasured possession?
My laptop. It's my life. Like seriously, I have so many awesome online friends that I don't think I'd be able to live without them. Despite what my family says, I hold them as true friends and I love them to bits.
14. What is your favorite color?
Black or purple or light blue or mint green or whatever mood I happen to be in.
15. What is your favorite food?
16. What, if anything, do you like to read?
I read all sorts of stuff. Fantasy, Romance, Horror, Angst, mystery.... you name it. The only genre I don't really like is Sci-fi, though there are probably sci-fi books that I'd enjoy if I looked.
17. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?
I listen to music a lot. Like.. There are always songs I relate to. I also watch t.v shows and movies and I love reading
Manga/Manhwa/Manhua (Japanese/Korean/Chinese) and watching Anime.
18. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?
Smoking is evil. If you smoke, I am not sorry if you die of a smoking-related disease. It's sad, yes, but it's your own fucking fault. Ditto with drugs.
I drink, but not regularly or excessively. I don't go out and get drunk (I've never been drunk) and I always make sure I drink responsibly. It's normally at events anyways like weddings, birthdays, Christmas parties etc. so I'm usually under adult supervision.
18. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
I spend it on the internet mostly. I'm kind of a recluse.
20. What makes you laugh?
Many things. But only one person makes me truly laugh and that is my bff Beth. She's so freaking amazing and I love her and she is the only person who can make me really laugh. And I mean tears coming out of my eyes, cannot breathe, rolling around in pain laugh.
21. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?
Not much shocks me anymore. The world is full of evil things, and things like extreme violence, cruelty or poverty don't shock me (Note: That doesn't mean it doesn't make me angry though). In terms of what offends me... well.. If somebody is racist or homophobic towards me, I get offended.
22. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
I'm nocturnal anyways. I'd just spend my time on the internet, as I always do.
23. How do you deal with stress?
I panic. To the point where my depression kicks in and I turn into an emotional, stressed, suicidal wreck.
24. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
Both I guess. Sometimes I'll just do it, and sometimes there will be a plan.
25. What are your pet peeves?
Many, many things. Mostly things like homophobia, overly-religious people who try to covert you or force their religion down your throat, two-faced people, arrogant people, people who spout about their relationship and significant other ALL THE FUCKING TIME(it's cute for the first week or so. Then it gets annoying as fuck and nobody wants to hear it), beauty pageants.... the list goes on.
26: What number did I skip over?
19 and 11
QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
1. Describe yourself in 3 words.
2. What are you plans for the future (Career, children, marriage etc.)
3. Who, if anyone, do you look up to or aspire to be like?
4. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
5. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
6. Do you believe in the supernatural/paranormal?
7. If you were God and could suddenly talk to everybody on the planet for 1 minute, what would you say?
8. What is 1 thing in your life that you would like to do before you die?
9. What came first, the Chicken or the egg?
10. Why is a raven like a writing desk?
(I don't have 10 people to tag.. so yeah... If you wanna be tagged, say so and I'll tag ya)